Our Client is all about simplifying buying and smooth payments. If you’re triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, you’re exactly the type of person we are looking for. Our clients goal is to improve the online buying experience for our consumers and merchants all over the world.
During this assigment will you be hired by Wrknest and work as a consultant.
They will be driving our Graduate Program focusing on how we deliver the best experience. You will work together with internal stakeholders to develop the program and set a scalable structure.
During the year they will plan and organise training and social events for the graduates. They will get to work closely with our Employer Branding team to promote the program at university fairs and social media.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Setting a framework for the graduate program and what is expected from each competence
- Work closely with the competences to set learning objectives and trainings to achieve them
- Be the go to person for the graduates during and their leads during the graduate program
- Connecting the dots on everything regarding junior talent
- Organise training and social events during the graduate program
- Keep track of budget for the program
- Creating the Junior Talent Playbook
- Have a passion for junior talent and their development
- Are people minded and always have the junior talents expectations and needs top of mind
- Are driven and use to work independently
- Can see the bigger picture and connect pieces into a holistic solution
- Will apply a data driven approach working with clear KPIs, with a focus on end-to-end delivery, you are comfortable working on projects from a - strategy phase all the way to tactical implementation
- Experience in project management
- Stakeholder management
- Implementing best practice talent management initiatives
Start Date: 2021-11-29
End Date: 2022-05-27
Workload: 40 Hours per week