*This role can be based in Stockholm, Berlin, Munich or Luxembourg.
Wrknest is now looking for new talents for Amazon - one of the most innovative and successful e-commerce providers in the world. You will be part of a small international team with competent and highly qualified employees within a larger group where there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with the company. This is a globally leading company operating in five European countries, as well as the United States, Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. As the company expands within Europe, much focus will be on attracting customers with customized and attractive products for the Danish and European markets. This means that you will have the opportunity to collaborate with successful online retailers from different industries. The role entails a great responsibility for achieving business and financial goals in a rapidly changing environment. This gives you excellent growth opportunities and opportunities to expand your own skills in the field. If you'd like to help Amazon build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history by joining their growing Marketplace Exports – EU Expansion team.
About the role
Amazon is looking for motivated and goal-oriented New Accounts Manager to recruit and develop new to Amazon Selling Partners within one or more product families as part of our Marketplace Exports – EU Expansion team.
The successful candidate will recruit and launch online Selling Partners on Amazon's marketplace and help them expand and grow their businesses by partnering with Amazon. The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across selected product families. Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for delivering business and financial objectives.
As part of the role, the Account Manager will need to analyze sales and traffic data to identify opportunities to recruit new Selling Partners, both national and international and provide competitive knowledge towards the generation of leads. They need to engage with Selling Partners and assist them with setting up their merchant account to sell their products on Amazon, and then expand their business nationally and internationally. Likewise, the Account Manager will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders both within and outside the country to support the consolidation of existing and development of new services.
Key job responsibilities:
· Develop long-term relationships by launching new to Amazon Selling Partners, supporting them in the integration of their offers and developing ambitious goals for future growth prospects.
· Achieve business and financial objectives and drive the growth of Amazon’s third-party business in selected categories
· Identify opportunities to improve the Marketplace business for all sellers through scalable solutions and manage the roll-out of these solutions
· Share learnings with your global counterparts (EU, US and Asia teams) to drive best practices and to identify new opportunities
· Identify and contribute to projects focused on improving customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree
- 6 months to 3 years of related experience
- Fluency in Danish and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)'
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
We would prefer if you also have:
- Experience in sales, business development, management consulting or product management.
- Experience in e-commerce or retail.
- Database Structure Query Language (SQL) is a plus
- Fluency in other main European Languages such as German, Spanish, French, Italian.
In this recruitment, we attach great importance to your personal qualities, as they are crucial for how you will succeed in the role and the company. We understand that you do not know everything from the beginning - but you must have a will to learn! That is why we are looking for you who are structured, analytical and relationship building. As a person, you are also creative and proactive in your work. You are driven and businesslike in your contact with customers and colleagues and can influence others and can constructively give recommendations on behalf of customers. As the company is in a rapidly changing and high-performing environment, it is important that you are highly organized, results-oriented and have the ability to quickly change focus.
Form of employment: Full-time (40h / week)
Location: Stockholm, Berlin, Munich or Luxembourg
Please apply as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection.