About the role
We are looking for a UX Designer to join Nordic UX´s team. Nordic UX are today two UX enthusiasts, where you become the third person in the team and you together will form the company.
You will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for an industry leading tech client in Germany. This is an opportunity to work with a multi national organisation with offices across Europe, North and South America. By working cross-functionally, you will understand needs from the users, product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
This is the perfect position for you who want to work in a small team and at the same time contribute to a big international company. As a UX designer at Nordic UX you will have a lot of freedom and the opportunity to influence the product’s direction and development.
This recruitment process is handled by Wrknest but you will be employed by Nordic UX.
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Develop and present user flows, interactive prototypes and UI deliverables
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
- English, Full Professional Proficiency
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the design of digital products and services with a focus on UX / UI design
- Design tools (e.g. Figma, Zeplin, Miro) is no problem for you
- Skills in the field of moving images and motion design
- Experience in iGaming, sports betting, casino
- Basic understanding of front-end languages such as HTML, CSS
Start: Immediately with regard to any notice period
Place: Stockholm, Medborgarplatsen
Form of employment: Full-time 40h/week
Please apply as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection.
About Nordic UX
We can help you to understand your users, find your concept, prototype your idea, evaluate your usability and optimize your conversion.
We are two UX enthusiasts from Stockholm with more than 15 years accumulated experience in design and usability related fields. Both of us have a degree in M.Sc. in Interaction technology and design. Our previous roles include UX strategy, UI design, Usability testing and Conversion rate optimization in E-commerce and Sport tech.
Read more at Nordic UX.